Saturday, January 29, 2011

So much exciting news!

A lot of huge milestones are happening in my friend's lives right now. We are becoming such grown ups! 
Yesterday, my friend Amanda closed on her very first house. Welcome to the world of never ending debt, Amanda!
Some other big news from yesterday is that my friend Dana got engaged! Welcome to the world of wedding planning, Dana!

June is also going to be an exciting month for some of my closest friends. My friend Vanessa and her husband Scott are expecting their first baby on the 21st, and they just found out earlier this week that it is a GIRL!!
Also in June, my friend Sarah is getting married in Austin, and she has asked me to be a bridesmaid in her wedding. Steve and I are looking forward to making the trip to Austin for the special June 18th date.

I get so overjoyed when such exciting things are happening in the lives of the people I care about so much. I love, love, love you guys!! And miss you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment